8-WK TRAINING PROGRAM
Practical Mindfulness for Professionals
Practical Mindfulness for Professionals is a foundational mindfulness curriculum that provides a highly engaging education on the science of mindfulness, detailed instruction on how to practice mindfulness and space for honest conversations about how to apply mindfulness in real-life challenges at work. The program duration gives participants time to acquire, apply and integrate new skills and produces gains in all four key domains of Emotional Intelligence (EI): self-awareness; self-management; social awareness & relationship management — all of which are highly correlated with professional performance.
WHO IS IT FOR Any staff seeking to explore and develop mindfulness skills to enhance their capabilities for managing workload stress, enhance their well-being, optimise their professional performance and contribute to the cultivation of a positive team culture.
PAX Min pax: 9 per training program Max pax: 24 per training program
DURATION 8 weeks
OUTCOMES This training empowers participants with the information and tools they need to practice and apply mindfulness at work.
Week 1: Awareness Noticing the distracted default state of our mind & knowing what to do about it
Week 2: Acceptance Skills for facing this moment just as it is
Week 3: Focus How to get your mind where your body is & keep it there
Week 4: Observing thoughts Dealing with distracting thoughts
Week 5: Observing emotions How to be less reactive & more responsive
Week 6: Self-compassion Developing unshakeable strength in the face of rejection, criticism & failure.
Week 7: Empathy Cultivating constructive empathy
Week 8: Gratitude Overcoming negativity bias & training the mind to focus on the positive
• Pre- and post-program self-report survey
• Weekly email with links to curated resources
• Weekly access to guided practice created specifically for this program
• Weekly survey where participants can ask questions & rate the value of the class
• In-person delivery by highly experienced & successful mindfulness trainer
• A training impact report will also be provided to senior management after the program.
LOGISTICS This presentation is best delivered at the start of the work day.
Client responsible for:
• Venue (room booking at workplace, or offsite location for 8-sessions)
• Attendance (Invitations & RSVP’s)
INVESTMENT Enquire for pricing.