Mindfulness: It’s not just hippy fluffy stuff
If you’ve ever longed to bring mindfulness into your work group, but you’ve been unsure about how to deal with cynicism, sceptics, criticism and the questions about the business case and scientific basis for mindfulness, then this highly successful 1-hour introductory presentation on mindfulness will be of value to you.
TESTIMONIALS FROM PAST ATTENDEES
“It was humbling to listen to your life’s journey, a very well delivered and informative presentation and backed by research that breaks the stereotypes around mindfulness, meditation, living in the moment etc.”
“That was the best talk I’ve ever been to.”
WHO IS IT FOR All staff
PAX Min pax: 16 Max pax: 2500
DURATION 1 hour
OUTCOMES Attendees will gain enhanced awareness, knowledge and capacity for the practical application of mindfulness in the workplace.
• Curated mindfulness resources emailed to attendees who express interest in learning more, provided 1-week after event.
• Complimentary collection of the appetite for more mindfulness training amongst attendees, provided in spreadsheet format to management 1-week after event.
• Complimentary debrief with management after event to discuss impact and next steps.
LOGISTICS This presentation is best delivered at the start of the work day.
Client responsible for:
• Venue (suitable for mindfulness, theatre style seating is preferrable)
• AV (Microphone, projector, speakers, backup laptop)
• Attendance (Invitations & RSVP’s)
INVESTMENT Enquire for pricing.